Nov. 4, 2017
Download Flyer – Click Here…
You are invited to come learn CPR with your community at our upcoming CPR Party! Join us!
Preventing drowning requires multiple layers of protection. Remember “It’s your job to keep them safe!”
- Safer Water – Barriers, Alarms, Safe Drains
- Safer People – Swim Lessons – Active Water Watchers
- Safer Response – Know CPR! Bystander CPR can mean the difference between a close call and tragedy.
Come learn CPR while catching up with old friends, make new friends, and support drowning prevention.
Appetizers, beer and wine will be served. And, water watcher tags will be handed out!
All proceeds fund our lifesaving education and outreach. Thank you!
- When: 4:00 p.m. – Sat., Nov. 4, 2017
- Where: 351 N. Maplewood St., Orange, CA 92866
- Admission: $40